#ABeautifulMess #vscocam #brooklyn #afropunk14 #afropunk #liannelahavas happy belated birthday to the gifted, sweet and lovely Lianne who rocked the stage! (at Afropunk Festival)
#ABeautifulMess #vscocam @alicesmithmusic #afropunk14 #afropunk Alice Smith being a goddess in polka dots (at Afropunk Festival)
#ABeautifulMess #vscocam #afropunk14 #afropunk beauty and the longboarder (at Afropunkfest 2014)
#ABeautifulMess #vscocam #afropunk14 #afropunk #valeriejune (at Afropunkfest 2014)
This is Patricia Yurena, the now first openly gay national beauty queen
#vscocam #afropunk14 #comedyduo #brooklyn #brothers @keithlucas @kennylucas #lucasbrothers (at Afropunkfest 2014)
Photog:H. Katzen https://www.facebook.com/hkatzenphotography
MUA: LitToyia Allen
Model: Allyse http://artificialallycat.tumblr.com/
Debutante Ball In Harlem
This is dope as hell
This has to be one of my favorite posts, ever.
For because again
#vscocam #coneyisland #goodtimeswithgoodpeople #baby #mother #brooklyn Carlos and I had the chance to spend an evening with one of his oldest and best friends, his wife and their beautiful daughters, including the cutie shown here (at Coney Island)
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.—
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention
The difference between abuse & neglect and genuine love for a child that may be trans.
i will never not reblog this